“English Takes You Everywhere”
Support and encourage each other as learners.
Requisites of Admission:
- Be a student from 7th -12th
- Have a desire to improve your oral expression in English
- Willing to work in public
- Promote the English language which will serve as a creative and expressive outlet for students with similar interests.
- Help the student body reach use of the English language, by participating in academic or recreational activities.
- Reinforce the basic language skills, assisting English teachers.
- Establish activities during the year that serve as a stimulant, in using the correct form of the language.
- Engage leadership roles
- organize activities
- serve as mentors or tutors.
- English Week: January
- Tutoring program throughout the school year.
- Spelling Bee
- Grammar competitions